Tabata = 8 Rounds of :20 On, :10 Off
– The score at the end of the 16 minutes is the total reps completed during your work stations
– There is no rest between stations beyond the :10 seconds
– Athletes don’t have to reset the monitor between rounds, but they should avoid pedaling during these 10 seconds. Use the rowers if needed.
– Choose a variation that allows for at least 3-5 reps within each 20 second window
– Choose a variation that allows for at least 7-10 reps within each 20 second window
– Scale UP to STRICT Handstand Push-ups if you can comfortably get 3-5 reps with the same window